STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
- AT THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
International students are invited to work in our research laboratories for 1-2 semesters.
- Gain practical experience in relevant engineering fields.
- Credit transfer options are available through enrolling in selected topics and specialized courses.
- Students from our partner universities will not be charged tuition fees.
To apply for an internship program,Please follow the online application steps at this website Application for KU International Students (Non-degree Programs)
Notes: * For internships, it is advised to find an advisor or a topic of interest first
* Your application will not be processed unless all documents are submitted.
*Tip: Applicants are advised to contact the professor you have in mind for the internship directly also.