STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
- AT THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
International students are invited to work in our research laboratories for 1-2 semesters.
- Gain practical experience in relevant engineering fields.
- Credit transfer options are available through enrolling in selected topics and specialized courses.
- Students from our partner universities will not be charged tuition fees.
- AT OUR PARTNER COMPANIES
International students can apply for internships with our partner companies.
- Need to apply at least 6 months in advance.
- Contact each engineering department for more information about our partner companies.
To apply for an internship program, please contact the Faculty of Engineering’s International Affairs Division email@example.com